'Tis the season for desserts! Share this yummy vegan dessert to your friends and loved ones this Christmas.
1tbsp ground flax seed + 3tbsp water
2tbsp peanut butter
2tbsp maple syrup, add more for sweetness
1/2c almond milk or any plant-based milk
1/2c coconut oil or any vegetable oil
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2tsp baking soda
1tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 1/2 cup rolled oats
Dairy-free dark Choco chips, for topping
1) Mix ground flax seed with water and set aside until thick.
2) Mix all wet ingredients together.
3) Add flax egg to the mixture.
4) Add all dry ingredients and mix well.
5) Place in a 9x9 lined and greased pan and top with Choco chips.
6) Bake at 350F for 17 minutes.