College students and Senior High students take the spotlight in the Sinag Awards: Student Edition, an essay writing competition that aims to raise awareness about Sun Life’s advocacies.
Share with us your thoughts on the importance of financial literacy and health & wellness in one’s journey to a brighter life, and get a chance to win P15,000 in prizes.
- To raise awareness among Filipino students on the importance of financial literacy and living healthier lives, and its role in breaking the cycle of worry, debt, and financial dependency
- To encourage students to become catalysts of change that can bring about a future-ready Philippines
- To empower students to propagate Sun Life’s twin advocacies of financial literacy and health & wellness
- The contest is open to Filipino college students and senior high students enrolled in any college or university.
- To qualify, a nominee must submit an essay on the theme “Health, Wealth, and Why They Go Hand in Hand.” It should be original, may be in English or Filipino, and under 1,000 words.
- Each student may submit only one entry.
- The entry pack must consist of the following:
- Accomplished Sun Life entry form
- An MS Word file of the essay
- A scanned copy of school ID
- Entries must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Deadline of submission of entries is on 17 November 2018.
- All entries submitted will be reviewed and screened by a panel of judges from Sun Life. Judging will be based on the following criteria:
- Relevance to the theme - 50%
- Overall impact - 50%
- There will be three winners who will receive the following prizes:
- P10,000 in cash
- P5,000 worth of Sun Life Prosperity Fund starter fund
Winners will be recognized in Sinag: Sun Life’s Financial Literacy Journalism Awards which will be held on December 12, 2018 at The Marquis in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
Click on this to download the form.
For questions or inquiries, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your entry!