Variable life insurance funds
MyFuture Fund is an exclusive fund option for policy holders of Sun FlexiLink, Sun FlexiLink1, Sun FlexiLink Assist, Sun MaxiLink Bright, Sun MaxiLink Prime, and Sun MaxiLink One1, which are investment-linked life insurance products regulated by the Insurance Commission2.
MyFuture Fund is a target date fund that invests primarily in high-quality stocks and a mix of government and domestic corporate debt in accordance with an asset allocation strategy that promotes capital appreciation at the onset to maximize earning potential in the earlier years and shifts to wealth preservation to reduce exposure to risk as the maturity of the fund approaches.
Benefit from a wealth of advantages
- Better Possible Returns. Unlike traditional savings with fixed interest rates, MyFuture Fund provides higher earning potential as the assets are invested in high-yielding instruments in the initial years then gradually shifts to fixed-income instruments with modest growth potential as it approaches maturity.
- Professional Portfolio Management. Clients have Sun Life Financial's investment experience, commitment and research capabilities working for them.
- Diversification. Client’s investment is placed not just in one or two, but in as many instruments as is prudent, reducing over-all risk.
- Liquidity. MyFuture Fund units can be redeemed on any business day.
- Time-sensitive Fund Management Strategy. This fund attempts to maximize returns in the earlier years for faster fund accumulation then shifts to a more conservative portfolio to reduce exposure to risk as the date of the maturity draws near.
1MyFuture 2020 Fund is not available as fund option to Sun MaxiLink One.2MyFuture Fund is not a security.
Peso Funds as of 08/17/2017
|Money Market Fund||1.0698|
|MyFuture 2020 Fund||2.6434|
|MyFuture 2025 Fund||2.6695|
|MyFuture 2030 Fund||2.7647|
|MyFuture 2035 Fund||2.8564|
|MyFuture 2040 Fund||2.8951|
|Growth Plus Fund||1.0037|
Dollar Funds as of 08/17/2017
|Dollar Bond Fund||1.9634|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer Fund||1.0599|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer - UCG Fund||1.0661|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer - UCG 2 Fund||1.0300|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer - EA Fund||0.8954|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer - EA 2 Fund||0.8910|
|Global Income Fund||1.0438|
|Global Opportunity Fund||1.0706|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer - WT Fund||0.9309|
These investment funds are specific to variable life insurance contracts and are not considered mutual funds. Life Insurance products are regulated by the Insurance Commission.