Growth PLUS Fund
Growth PLUS Fund is offered as a fund option exclusive to Sun FlexiLink, Sun FlexiLink1, Sun FlexiLink Assist, Sun MaxiLink Bright, Sun MaxiLink Prime and Sun MaxiLink One, which are investment-linked life insurance products regulated by the Insurance Commission.1
The Fund aims to maximize returns through a combination of long-term capital growth and current income by investing in a portfolio of high-quality Philippine listed equity and equity-linked securities that yield dividends.
Benefit from a Wealth of Advantages
- Better Possible Returns. Unlike traditional savings with fixed interest rates, investments in dividend-paying equity instruments provide higher potential earnings, as the dividends the Fund receives may augment stock price appreciation or serve to limit downside risk.
- Professional Portfolio Management. Clients have Sun Life Financial's investment experience, commitment and research capabilities working for them.
- Liquidity. Growth PLUS Fund units can be redeemed on any business day.2
- Diversification. Client’s investment is placed in a wide selection of dividend-paying stocks depending on the optimal number of stocks as required by the strategy, reducing over-all risk.
- Active Fund Management. The fund adopts an Active Portfolio Management Strategy that gives flexibility for the Fund to swiftly reallocate assets within dividend-paying equity securities and be exposed to high-quality and financially-stable companies.
Peso Funds as of 09/25/2017
|Money Market Fund||1.0706|
|MyFuture 2020 Fund||2.6665|
|MyFuture 2025 Fund||2.7107|
|MyFuture 2030 Fund||2.8174|
|MyFuture 2035 Fund||2.9126|
|MyFuture 2040 Fund||2.9517|
|Growth Plus Fund||1.0339|
Dollar Funds as of 09/25/2017
|Dollar Bond Fund||1.9728|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer Fund||1.0655|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer - UCG Fund||1.0697|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer - UCG 2 Fund||1.0331|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer - EA Fund||0.8941|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer - EA 2 Fund||0.8820|
|Global Income Fund||1.0516|
|Global Opportunity Fund||1.0793|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer - WT Fund||0.9356|
These investment funds are specific to variable life insurance contracts and are not considered mutual funds. Life Insurance products are regulated by the Insurance Commission.