Global Opportunity Fund
Variable Life Insurance Funds
Global Opportunity Fund is offered as an exclusive fund option for policy holders of Sun MaxiLink Dollar One, Sun FlexiDollar and Sun FlexiDollar1, which are investment-linked life insurance products regulated by the Insurance Commission1.
The Fund may invest in, but is not limited to, USD-denominated mutual funds, USD-denominated exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and any securities similar to said funds.
Benefit from a Wealth of Advantages
- Easy Access. An investor gains easy access to a mix of equity-centric and fixed
income-centric global funds that may not be easy to invest in for the ordinary individual.
- Better Possible Returns. Unlike traditional savings that usually provide fixed interest rates, investment in a balanced allocation between fixed income instruments and equities may fully maximize the earning potential of your investment.
- Professional Portfolio Management. You have Sun Life Financial's investment experience, commitment and research capabilities working for you.
- Diversification. Your investment is placed not just in one or two, but in as many instruments as is prudent, reducing over-all risk.
- Liquidity. Global Opportunity Fund units can be sold on any business day.
Peso Funds as of 09/25/2017
|Money Market Fund||1.0706|
|MyFuture 2020 Fund||2.6665|
|MyFuture 2025 Fund||2.7107|
|MyFuture 2030 Fund||2.8174|
|MyFuture 2035 Fund||2.9126|
|MyFuture 2040 Fund||2.9517|
|Growth Plus Fund||1.0339|
Dollar Funds as of 09/25/2017
|Dollar Bond Fund||1.9728|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer Fund||1.0655|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer - UCG Fund||1.0697|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer - UCG 2 Fund||1.0331|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer - EA Fund||0.8941|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer - EA 2 Fund||0.8820|
|Global Income Fund||1.0516|
|Global Opportunity Fund||1.0793|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer - WT Fund||0.9356|
These investment funds are specific to variable life insurance contracts and are not considered mutual funds. Life Insurance products are regulated by the Insurance Commission.