Variable life insurance funds
The Bond Fund is one of the investment options for policyholders of Sun FlexiLink Sun FlexiDollar, Sun MaxiLink Prime and Sun MaxiLink Bright, which are variable life insurance products regulated by the Insurance Commission1.
The Bond Fund is invested only in high-quality fixed-income instruments that are classified as below average risk.
Benefit from a Wealth of Advantages
- Affordability: An investor gains affordable access to high-caliber investment management that is usually available only for corporations, institutions and the very wealthy.
- Better Returns: Unlike traditional savings that usually provide fixed interest rates, investment in bonds fully maximize the interest earning potential of your investment.
- Professional Portfolio Management: Top-notch investment professionals2 who focus solely on maximizing returns over the long-term manage the fund. You have Sun Life Financial's investment experience, commitment and research capabilities working for you.
- Diversification: Your investment is placed not just in one or two, but in as many instruments as is prudent, reducing over-all risk.
- Flexibility: Allows you to modify your investment strategies over time, by letting you transfer from one fund to another as much as four times a year, at no cost.
- Liquidity: Bond Fund units can be sold on any business day.
- The Bond Fund is available in Peso and US Dollar currencies.
Peso Funds as of 09/25/2017
|Money Market Fund||1.0706|
|MyFuture 2020 Fund||2.6665|
|MyFuture 2025 Fund||2.7107|
|MyFuture 2030 Fund||2.8174|
|MyFuture 2035 Fund||2.9126|
|MyFuture 2040 Fund||2.9517|
|Growth Plus Fund||1.0339|
Dollar Funds as of 09/25/2017
|Dollar Bond Fund||1.9728|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer Fund||1.0655|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer - UCG Fund||1.0697|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer - UCG 2 Fund||1.0331|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer - EA Fund||0.8941|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer - EA 2 Fund||0.8820|
|Global Income Fund||1.0516|
|Global Opportunity Fund||1.0793|
|Sun Dollar Maximizer - WT Fund||0.9356|
These investment funds are specific to variable life insurance contracts and are not considered mutual funds. Life Insurance products are regulated by the Insurance Commission.