- Personal Accident Card is a group accident insurance card that enables you to have a short-term coverage against accidents. You can use it or give it to anyone whom you think need assurance against unexpected emergencies.
Benefits of the Personal Accident Card:
- Coverage for accidental death, dismemberment and loss of sight within 180 days after the date of accident:
- -In case of loss of both hands, both feet or entire sight of both eyes, one hand and one foot, either hand or foot and sight of one eye, you will receive 100% of the amount of insurance.
- -In case of loss of either hand or foot or sight of one eye, you will receive 50% of the amount of insurance.
- Receive 100% of the amount of your insurance due to accidental death, arising from independent and unrelated accident, regardless of the amount received under the Accidental Dismemberment Benefit.
Request for more information about the Personal Accident Card