No matter where they are, Overseas Filipinos SHINE with their mastery, hard work, and commitment to family. But who is taking care of them while they provide for their loved ones back home?
As a dependable lifetime financial partner, Sun Life is here to help Overseas Filipinos (OFs) and their families live healthy, prosperous, and secured lives. With the SHINE PINOY Program, OFs can plot their journey to be home for good – with their loved ones, in a comfortable retirement, and their hard-earned money intact for future generations. Here’s how Shine Pinoy helps set an OF’s homecoming goals into motion:
- On-Demand Webinars via the SUN Talks Virtual Conference, with a dedicated track for Overseas Filipino concerns
- Product recommendations based on the unique needs of both OFs and their family
- Expert and practical money advise from a Sun Life Financial Advisor
- Home for Good Solutions to match your needs
- Home for Good Reference Library and Tools (On-demand webinars)
With proper financial planning and guidance from their trusted advisor, Overseas Filipino couple Jenny & Jimuel are now home for good. In their own words, they share the challenges and fulfillment of a heard-earned homecoming.
Find the courage to come home for good with these Life Goals articles
- Homebound? Here’s how to stretch your budget for every need
- Financial tips for Overseas Filipinos and their families in the time of COVID-19
- An Overseas Filipino’s advice on how to enjoy Christmas in ‘Pinas' without breaking the bank
- 6 Things Overseas Filipinos can do To keep up with inflation
- Client stories: Overseas Filipino and Seafarer testimonials