Simplicity, Accessibility, Affordability and Returns. These are only a few of the benefits that a Sun Life Prosperity Fund investor receives.
- Affordability: For a minimum of Php 5,000, one can jump start an investment account and be on his/her way to prosperity.
- Higher potential returns*: The Sun Life Prosperity Funds is a family of funds that caters to various risk appetites and investment horizons. Whether you’re a conservative or aggressive, short term or long term investor, at least one fund is suitable for you to achieve your investment goals.
- Diversification: For as low as Php 5,000, your investment is instantly diversified among different financial vehicles in order to minimize risk.
- Flexibility: Risk appetite tends to change over time and should you feel like changing where your funds are placed, you can do so accordingly up to four times in a year at no charge!
- Liquidity: Sun Life offers the option to redeem fund shares any time on a business day at the current fund value.
- Professional Portfolio Management: The Sun Life Prosperity Funds are managed by top notch investment professionals who are dedicated to ensuring that the funds generate the best returns over the long term.
- Global Expertise: Sun Life Asset Management Company, the fund manager and distributor of the Sun Life Prosperity Funds is a member of the Sun Life Financial Group of Companies operating in Canada, the United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, China, India, the Philippines and Indonesia.
*Share values, yields and investment returns may fluctuate
|Type of Prosperity Fund||What’s My Objective?||Where will my money go?||What’s my risk appetite?||How much is the minimum investment?||What’s the minimum amount if I want to add?|
|Money Market Fund||I just want to leave my cash for a short period of time and earn from it, too.||This Fund invests in special savings accounts||I’m very conservative||Php 5,000||Php 1,000|
|GS (Government Securities) Fund||I want my money to earn but my investment should be kept intact.||This Fund invests mainly in government debt||I’m conservative||Php 5,000||Php 1,000|
|Bond Fund||I want my money to earn but my investment should be kept relatively stable.||This Fund invests in government and high-quality corporate debt||I’m moderately conservative||Php 5,000||Php 1,000|
|Balanced Fund||I want my money to earn more and I can afford to lose some of my investment for higher return||This Fund invests in a mix of high-quality debt and equity securities||I’m somewhat between conservative and risky||Php 5,000||Php 1,000|
|Philippine Equity Fund||I want to maximize the potential of my money for higher return over the long term||This Fund invests mainly in high-quality equity securities||I believe in the saying, “high risk, high return”||Php 5,000||Php 1,000|
|Dollar Abundance Fund||I want to invest my US dollars to preserve it.||This Fund invests in foreign-denominated government and high-quality corporate debt||I’m conservative||USD 1,000||USD 200|
|Dollar Advantage Fund||I want to invest my US dollars and I can afford to lose some of my investment for higher return||This Fund invests in a mix of high-quality debt and equity securities||I’m somewhat between conservative and risky||USD 1,000||USD 200|
Sun Life Asset Management Company, Inc. highly encourages you to get in touch with a Sun Life Mutual Fund Advisor to assess your investment characteristics and recommend the Sun Life Prosperity Fund that would best suit your needs.