Sun Life Prosperity Funds
Simplicity, Accessibility, Affordability and Returns. These are only a few of the benefits that a Sun Life Prosperity Fund investor receives.
- Affordability: For a minimum of Php 5,000, one can jump start an investment account and be on his/her way to prosperity.
- Higher potential returns*: The Sun Life Prosperity Funds is a family of funds that caters to various risk appetites and investment horizons. Whether you’re a conservative or aggressive, short term or long term investor, at least one fund is suitable for you to achieve your investment goals.
- Diversification: For as low as Php 5,000, your investment is instantly diversified among different financial vehicles in order to minimize risk.
- Flexibility: Risk appetite tends to change over time and should you feel like changing where your funds are placed, you can do so accordingly up to four times in a year at no charge!
- Liquidity: Sun Life offers the option to redeem fund shares any time on a business day at the current fund value.
- Professional Portfolio Management: The Sun Life Prosperity Funds are managed by top notch investment professionals who are dedicated to ensuring that the funds generate the best returns over the long term.
- Global Expertise: Sun Life Asset Management Company, the fund manager and distributor of the Sun Life Prosperity Funds is a member of the Sun Life Financial Group of Companies operating in Canada, the United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, China, India, the Philippines and Indonesia.
*Share values, yields and investment returns may fluctuate
|Type of Prosperity Fund||What’s My Objective?||Where will my money go?||What’s my risk appetite?||How much is the minimum investment?||What’s the minimum amount if I want to add?|
|Money Market Fund||I just want to leave my cash for a short period of time and earn from it, too.||This Fund invests in special savings accounts||I’m very conservative||Php 5,000||Php 1,000|
|GS (Government Securities) Fund||I want my money to earn but my investment should be kept intact.||This Fund invests mainly in government debt||I’m conservative||Php 5,000||Php 1,000|
|Bond Fund||I want my money to earn but my investment should be kept relatively stable.||This Fund invests in government and high-quality corporate debt||I’m moderately conservative||Php 5,000||Php 1,000|
|Balanced Fund||I want my money to earn more and I can afford to lose some of my investment for higher return||This Fund invests in a mix of high-quality debt and equity securities||I’m somewhat between conservative and risky||Php 5,000||Php 1,000|
|Dynamic Fund||Using a tactical asset allocation approach, I want to maximize the potential of my money through an aggressive fund that has the flexibility of switching to a defensive strategy during bearish market conditions||This Fund may invest in potentially higher yielding equity and/or debt securities||I have a moderate to high risk appetite||Php 50,000||Php 10,000|
|Philippine Equity Fund||I want to maximize the potential of my money for higher return over the long term||This Fund invests mainly in high-quality equity securities||I believe in the saying, “high risk, high return"||Php 5,000||Php 1,000|
|Philippine Stock Index Fund||I want my money invested in a broad diversified portfolio while tracking the performance of the Philippine Stock Exchange Index (PSEi)||The Fund invests in securities that constitute the PSEi at their index weights.||I have a high risk tolerance.||Php 5,000||Php 1,000|
|Dollar Abundance Fund||I want to invest my US dollars to preserve it.||This Fund invests in foreign-denominated government and high-quality corporate debt||I’m conservative||USD 1,000||USD 200|
|Dollar Advantage Fund||I want to invest my US dollars and I can afford to lose some of my investment for higher return||This Fund invests in a mix of high-quality debt and equity securities||I’m somewhat between conservative and risky||USD 1,000||USD 200|
|Dollar Wellspring Fund||I want my US dollars to earn more and derive income from my investments||This Fund invests in a mix of global fixed income assets while a portion invested in equity securities||I'm somewhat between conservative and risky||USD 1,000||USD 200|
|World Voyager Fund||I want to maximize the earning potential of my US dollar while keeping diversified||This Fund invests in global equity securities||I have a high risk tolerance||USD 1,000||USD 200|
Sun Life Asset Management Company, Inc. highly encourages you to get in touch with a Sun Life Mutual Fund Advisor to assess your investment characteristics and recommend the Sun Life Prosperity Fund that would best suit your needs.
Contact Us - Mutual Funds
Peso Funds as of 09/30/2016
|Money Market Fund||1.1555|
Dollar Funds as of 09/30/2016
|Dollar Advantage Fund||3.2206|
|Dollar Abundance Fund||3.0679|
|Dollar Wellspring Fund||1.0332|
|World Voyager Fund||1.0487|
Sun Life Prosperity Funds
*Notice of Annual Shareholders' Meeting*
The Sun Life Prosperity Funds will be having its Annual Shareholders' Meeting on Wednesday, 20 July 2016, 1:00PM to 5:00PM at the Main Lounge, Manila Polo Club, Makati City, Philippines.
The Notice of Meeting and Proxy Forms will be distributed to eligible shareholders together with the 2015 Annual Report after the record date of 31 May 2016. Shareholders must submit their signed Proxy Forms by Tuesday, 19 July 2016.
Kindly confirm your attendance with Sun Life Asset Management Company Inc. through:
Jennifer Marie C. Jao
by Wednesday, 13 July 2016