Sun Life Prosperity Funds
Simplicity, Accessibility, Affordability and Returns. These are only a few of the benefits that a Sun Life Prosperity Fund investor receives.
- Affordability: For a minimum of Php 5,000, one can jump start an investment account and be on his/her way to prosperity.
- Higher potential returns*: The Sun Life Prosperity Funds is a family of funds that caters to various risk appetites and investment horizons. Whether you’re a conservative or aggressive, short term or long term investor, at least one fund is suitable for you to achieve your investment goals.
- Diversification: For as low as Php 5,000, your investment is instantly diversified among different financial vehicles in order to minimize risk.
- Flexibility: Risk appetite tends to change over time and should you feel like changing where your funds are placed, you can do so accordingly up to four times in a year at no charge!
- Liquidity: Sun Life offers the option to redeem fund shares any time on a business day at the current fund value.
- Professional Portfolio Management: The Sun Life Prosperity Funds are managed by top notch investment professionals who are dedicated to ensuring that the funds generate the best returns over the long term.
- Global Expertise: Sun Life Asset Management Company, the fund manager and distributor of the Sun Life Prosperity Funds is a member of the Sun Life Financial Group of Companies operating in Canada, the United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, China, India, the Philippines and Indonesia.
*Share values, yields and investment returns may fluctuate
|Type of Prosperity Fund||What’s My Objective?||Where will my money go?||What’s my risk appetite?||How much is the minimum investment?||What’s the minimum amount if I want to add?|
|Money Market Fund||I just want to leave my cash for a short period of time and earn from it, too.||This Fund invests in special savings accounts||I’m very conservative||Php 100||Php 100|
|GS (Government Securities) Fund||I want my money to earn but my investment should be kept intact.||This Fund invests mainly in government debt||I’m conservative||Php 5,000||Php 1,000|
|Bond Fund||I want my money to earn but my investment should be kept relatively stable.||This Fund invests in government and high-quality corporate debt||I’m moderately conservative||Php 5,000||Php 1,000|
|Balanced Fund||I want my money to earn more and I can afford to lose some of my investment for higher return||This Fund invests in a mix of high-quality debt and equity securities||I’m somewhat between conservative and risky||Php 5,000||Php 1,000|
|Dynamic Fund||Using a tactical asset allocation approach, I want to maximize the potential of my money through an aggressive fund that has the flexibility of switching to a defensive strategy during bearish market conditions||This Fund may invest in potentially higher yielding equity and/or debt securities||I have a moderate to high risk appetite||Php 50,000||Php 10,000|
|Philippine Equity Fund||I want to maximize the potential of my money for higher return over the long term||This Fund invests mainly in high-quality equity securities||I believe in the saying, “high risk, high return"||Php 5,000||Php 1,000|
|Philippine Stock Index Fund||I want my money invested in a broad diversified portfolio while tracking the performance of the Philippine Stock Exchange Index (PSEi)||The Fund invests in securities that constitute the PSEi at their index weights.||I have a high risk tolerance.||Php 5,000||Php 1,000|
|Dollar Abundance Fund||I want to invest my US dollars to preserve it.||This Fund invests in foreign-denominated government and high-quality corporate debt||I’m conservative||USD 1,000||USD 200|
|Dollar Advantage Fund||I want to invest my US dollars and I can afford to lose some of my investment for higher return||This Fund invests in a mix of high-quality debt and equity securities||I’m somewhat between conservative and risky||USD 1,000||USD 200|
|Dollar Wellspring Fund||I want my US dollars to earn more and derive income from my investments||This Fund invests in a mix of global fixed income assets while a portion invested in equity securities||I'm somewhat between conservative and risky||USD 1,000||USD 200|
|World Voyager Fund||I want to maximize the earning potential of my US dollar while keeping diversified||This Fund invests in global equity securities||I have a high risk tolerance||USD 1,000||USD 200|
Sun Life Asset Management Company, Inc. highly encourages you to get in touch with a Sun Life Mutual Fund Advisor to assess your investment characteristics and recommend the Sun Life Prosperity Fund that would best suit your needs.
Contact Us - Mutual Funds
Peso Funds as of 07/24/2017
|Money Market Fund||1.1751|
Dollar Funds as of 07/24/2017
|Dollar Advantage Fund||3.4813|
|Dollar Abundance Fund||3.0187|
|Dollar Wellspring Fund||1.0849|
|World Voyager Fund||1.1854|
Sun Life Prosperity Funds
*Notice of Annual Shareholders' Meeting*
The Sun Life Prosperity Funds will be having its Annual Shareholders' Meeting on Tuesday, 18 July 2017, beginning 1:00PM, at the Isla Ballroom of Edsa Shangri-La, Manila, Garden Way, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila.
Please confirm your attendance on or before Tuesday, 11 July 2017, through email@example.com or (632) 849-9452/ 849-9495.
We recommend that you completely fill-out, sign, and submit the Proxy Form to ensure that your shares are well represented whether or not you attend the meeting. You may submit the form through firstname.lastname@example.org; (632) 849 – 9740/ 849 –9744 (fax); or your Sun Life Financial Advisor or any Sun Life Financial Client Service Centre representative.
Submit by Friday, 30 June, 2017, and stand a chance to win exciting prizes at the raffle.
See you there!