Mutual Funds Online
To make investing more convenient, Sun Life Asset Management Company, Inc. (SLAMCI) introduces an online facility that allows you to add, transfer and redeem shares anytime, anywhere!
No need to go to our customer centers or fax documents. Transact through SLAMCI Mutual Funds Online!
With SLAMCI Mutual Funds (MF) Online, you can:
- Add to your existing investment, transfer to another fund or redeem your shares
- Access your investment details, worldwide, from any computer with Internet access.
- Monitor the status of your transactions
Only registered SunLink Online users may use SLAMCI MF Online. The new system may be accessed by Individual, Joint "OR“, In-Trust for (ITF), Worksite and Mutual Fund Package accountholders. If you are already a SunLink Online user, ensure that your mutual fund accounts with SLAMCI are already added to your Account list.
If you haven't registered on SunLink Online, just follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the Sun Life website: www.sunlife.com.ph and click SunLink Online
2. Register and agree on the Terms and Conditions page.
3. Fill out the online registration form then click "Submit."
4. The initial password will be sent directly to your registered e-mail address. You will need to click on the link provided to verify your registration.
If you are a registered SunLink Online user:
- Click the Add/Remove Accounts link on the right side of the SunLink Online Home Page.
- Add your mutual fund accounts with SLAMCI by inputting your Account Number and Account Type.
To know more about SLAMCI Online, check out the User Guide and FAQs below.
If you need further assistance, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (632)849-9888.